Tuesday, March 10, 2009

HI?

OK, so I see that there is not much faith in me contributing to this madness everyone is calling a blog. I will try and contribute to the leek challenge. Whoever said I would be the last was right, whoever said I would not contribute was wrong.

Game on, you will all now be jealous of my cooking skills

4 comments:

  1. I love that you got fire in you David! I can't wait for you to throw down!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh yeah, I know your skills, I was there for the deep fried whole egg!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i knew you would be on board. I voted that you would be involved. I look forward to see your creations. I want to experience the deep fried whole egg. see you soon!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dave, I've always been jealous of your skills! I can't wait to see what you can do with Leeks.

    ReplyDelete