Saturday, April 11, 2009

deviled green eggs


Last month a couple of girls at work got together to have an Iron Chef. The theme was Chicken or Egg, which came first. Any way, I broke all the rules and made an egg shaped dish that had neither eggs or chicken.

Jello sold (may still I'm not sure) a egg mold for jello gigglers. Once the eggs set up, I removed them from the mold and cut them in half. I then scooped a little of jello out and added the "yolk". The yolk was made up from cream cheese, powder sugar, cool whip and a bit of yellow food coloring.

I didn't make it for Easter, but it is Easter themed! Happy Easter!

3 comments:

  1. These look like a ton of fun!!! What did the folks at work think?

    ReplyDelete
  2. These look great! Also, wanted to share a website that a co-worker gave me www.tastespotting.com

    It is a collection of links to blogs with recipes. The cool part is that they only show the pictures of the recipes.

    ReplyDelete